Women's Trail Hiking Moderate Cushion Crew - TRHXW
Enjoying trail hikes in any weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for women prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for trail hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on feet for a more comfortable hike.
- Ventilation panel extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Engineered for women’s feet with extra stretch yarn in the ankle, a smaller heel pocket and a comfort toe box for a better fit.
- Fiber content: 59% THOR•LON® acrylic, 20% THOR•WICK® COOL polyester, 15% nylon, 6% elastic.
- Made in the USA.