Shipping & Returns
We ship all our orders with USPS, and offer free shipping on US orders over $65. Standard US shipping is $4 and Canada Shipping $9.
While we believe in our products, we know that sometimes it's not the right fit and that's ok. We've made our returns process hassle free so you can take the time to try out your purchase before committing.
Starting November 25th, 2022, we are offering an extended return period for the holidays. Orders may be returned up until January 31st, 2023.
Returns & Exchanges:
- Your can return an item using the Return Portal -- this is the only way we can accept your items. If you send us your items without a return authorization, we will not be able to accept it and it will be returned to sender.
- You have 30 days from your order reception date to make a return request in order to receive a refund.
- A store credit will be issued to any return requested between 31-45 days of receipt.
- After 45 days of receipt no return options are available.
- The return shipping fees of $4.50 will be deducted from your refund.
- If there is a problem with your order (we sent you the wrong size or wrong item), please contact us so we will take the return shipping fees on us!
We’ll be happy to help!
Thorlos® Comfort Guarantee
The Thorlos Comfort Guarantee is 30-day risk-free trial.
We promise our socks feel better, provide comfort, and offer more support than your regular socks or your money back.
Take 30 days to wear them and if you decide that your feet are less comfortable in Thorlos, we will issue a full refund (returns shipping fees of $4.50 will be deducted from the refund).
Products must be washed before sending them back.
To start a return, please click here to begin the process.
Please note: Thorlos do not have a durability warranty. No product made from textile fibers is indestructible.
Pro tip to take care of your Thorlos socks: turn them inside out before machine wash. Air dry or low temperature dryer.