Hiking Moderate Cushion Crew WARM - OFXU - 20% PrimaLoft® Merino Wool
CLEARANCE - ALL SALES FINAL
Designed for speed hiking, backpacking, canyoneering, reaching the peak, or running the trail.
- Copper-Ion Technology: CuTEC® copper yarns provide odor reduction and anti-fungal properties.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Flow-Thru venting: Ventilation panels in the arch and instep for better air flow.
- Impact Protection: Integrated variable loop padding for enhanced protection without the bulk.
- Strategic Support: Form fit with compression-grade ankle and arch support protects plantar fascia, fights fatigue and prevents bunching and twisting. Sculpted, contoured light padding protects ankle bones.
- Shear Reduction: Special friction-reducing yarns for durability and skin protection.
- Blended Primaloft® merino wool with siliconized polyester for insulation and wicking throughout - helps maintain steady temperature for the feet in warm and cold weather.
- Firm, supportive fit in arch and ankle areas for reduced foot fatigue and enhanced performance during vigorous outdoor activities.
- Fiber content: 25% polyester, 22% THOR•WICK® COOL polyester copper, 20% PrimaLoft® merino wool with siliconized polyester, 16% nylon, 9% THOR•WICK® COOL polyester, 6% elastic, 2% PTFE treated polyester.
- Made in the USA.
Extended Holiday Returns
Enjoy hassle-free returns or exchanges on this item until January 31, 2023. Conditions apply.
FREE US Shipping on orders $65 and above (standard delivery: US 4$, Canada $9)
Click here for full shipping & returns policy